I love to travel anywhere and everywhere for weddings!!! Travelling the world and discovering new places and cultures is one of my favourite things, so you can imagine how much I love destination wedding photography and how I love my job for combining both! I’ve been lucky enough to work all over Ireland, the UK, Italy, and India. I would absolutely love, and be honoured, to explore more of the world with my couples. I offer a complimentary shoot either side of the wedding day. This can be used to explore the area before your wedding so you can feel more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. It can also be used for a day-after shoot. This is an ideal time to get back into your wedding clothes and go on an adventure where you are not conscious of time or missing your reception.
Destination wedding price
*Plus travel and accommodation has to be covered
- A complimentary 2hour pre or post wedding shoot.
- Photography from the bride and groom getting ready until your first dance ( and a few songs beyond to capture some crazy shapes!)
- 700+ photos of high resolution un-watermarked images of your day on a USB drive presented in bespoke packaging.
- A private online gallery for you to share with family and friends
- Slideshow with your best photos
You may want to add
Second Photographer: €600 * flights and accommodation extra
- Sometimes you may have many guest and you feel you need extra photos to record them having fun.
- Or maybe you feel more time needs to be spent with the groom in the morning.
- Learn more about albums HERE
To secure your wedding date, a booking deposit of €300 must be paid along with the confirmed contract. The remainder of the money can be paid either the week before the wedding or on the day.
If you need to know anything else like
- professional insurance (tick)
- or will travel outside of Ireland for your wedding ( definitely tick)
then please drop me a mail at email@example.com.
I hope to hear from you soon.
"We just loved having you there with us to keep us calm through it all. Thank You and for the amazing photos!!" Aoife & Fran
"We are delighted with you and all you have given us. The parcel in the post was just such a delight to open...your presentation is amazing! We love the photos so much." Karen & Derry
"I had a look at the slideshow and I am so happy with it. Thank you so much. It brought back so many memories! I am teary eyed too...... " Sam & Ger
"Nothing was too much trouble for you and you put us totally at ease and did make us laugh a lot which shows in all of our photos they are all full of smiles and laughter. We love them!" Linda & Mick
You may want to add